Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Poofy Bow Art

Hey Jammers, I have a great post for you today!
The Daily Jamaaliday Gift of December is Poofy Rug!
This is a great winter item for all jammers; however, this is a glitch!
There is actually no Yeti face on the Poofy Rug.

Item Spotlight

The Item Spotlight of the Week shines on Jamaaliday Bows...
The Jamaaliday Bow was first introduced in the Beta Times, during the first Jamaalidays event back in December of 2010. They were sold during the Jamaalidays in the Jam Mart Clothing Store until December 2013, and have never returned. There is a rumor that there are secret dark red and dark green color variants of this item.

Rarity: **** (4/5 Stars)
Status: Members, Land
Rare Version: Yes
Popularity: ***** (5/5 Stars)

You can win a Jamaaliday Bow in the Adventure The Forgotten Desert, and if you would like help on this adventure remember to check out the Animal Jam Sky's Adventure Guide!

Sky News

In Sky News, I wanted to share a picture from FloraCutegirl...
Great job! She emailed me her Sky Art, and now her art is displaying on the Animal Jam Sky Art Blog! Your art can be on there too, just email me at escooter12@hotmail.com.


The winner of yesterday's Discover Day was Addygym! Congratulations on being the first one to correctly answer where the image was found on Animal Jam!


In just 2 more days, the Coming Soon will be revealed...
Hint #3: You have to vote.


Have Fun and Happy Jamming!

9 comments:

  1. I predict that.... The thing coming soon is a fashion show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good guess! I really have no idea what'll be coming o.o

      Delete
  2. Maybe, an giveaway. Or, maybe an contest? Tell us already!! I wanna know sooo bad! ~Addygym/Num

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a cool blog! I'm impressed. I think an animal is coming soon maybe....Oh and by the way, I just started making a blog of my own.It's called AnimalJamField.blogspot.com if you want to go check it out. I've found lots of inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh whoops, I think I just advertised. I am truly sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait! I think I've been on this blog before! I recognize the Blue the Monkey comics. I love those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Besides, I spelled my blog name wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.