Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Ice Fence

Hello Jammers!
The Daily Jamaaliday Gift of December for today is an Ice Fence.

Cool! Sadly, the daily gifts are almost coming to a close!
The new item of the day is located in the Jam Mart Furniture Store...

It is the ever-famous Hanging Snowflake for only 100 gems!

Discover Day

Today's Discover Day is the image below:
If you know where the image above is located, simply comment below the location and your username. If you are the first one to answer correctly, you will be featured in tomorrow's post! Good Luck!

Comment Call: Where is the location above?

This Discover Day will be the last one, because I have decided to replace it with Epic Sky Dens of the Week, where your den ideas will be featured! Do you think you have an Epic Den?

Comment Call: Enter to be an Epic Sky Den by commenting your username below!

Sky News

In 3 short days, the surprise will be revealed...
Hint #2: You are involved.

PLEASE continue to tell your friends about the Animal Jam Sky Blog!
We are almost to 900,000 views! Thank you for your help.

Have Fun and Happy Jamming!

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Addygym masterpiece party!

      Delete
    2. Congratulations Addygym, you were the first to correctly find the Discover Day and will be featured on tomorrow's post!

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  2. Oh, sniffle! I really love daily gifts. :)

    That is taken from the Masterpiece Party OR the Art Gallery den. ^.^ My user is lostfairy. ;)

    OH! I bet it's a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Srry for not commenting! I have been busyyyy)


    The picture is taken from art gallery den or the masterpiece party :) My user is Sarahkey8


    P.S
    I will mention you in my post tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much!

      --Scooter (chocolate4050)

      Delete
  4. Aah, I haven't been caught up! Could you send me a Jam-A-Gram, any Jam-A-Gram, noting me to check the AJSB? :'). My username is Cheetah87516 c:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty
    BG Gaming

    ReplyDelete

Rules for Commenting on the Animal Jam Sky Blog:
1.) No Bullying or Put-Downs
2.) No Bad/Inappropriate Words
3.) No Advertising Your Websites Please
The Animal Jam Sky Blog is a place for every jammer to have fun! You can comment opinions, suggestions, questions, etc.